Seattle police said a description of a possible suspect was not immediately available.
Seattle police are investigating a deadly shooting Tuesday night in the Central District.
The male victim was shot at East Spruce Street and 24th Avenue, police tweeted. The shooting was reported at 11:20 p.m., according to the Seattle Fire Department’s 911 log.
The Capitol Hill Seattle Blog reports the victim died at the scene.
Police said a description of a possible suspect was not immediately available.
Most Read Local Stories
- Why it seems like Seattleites are terrible at driving in the rain
- Suspect in Westlake Station shooting arrested, Seattle police say
- Heavy rain, gale winds headed our way — but nicer weather may be back soon
- Small bridge collapse in Snohomish County sends truck into river
- Sound Transit worried about security before last weekend's violence in downtown Seattle