A man dressed in Seahawks gear robbed a Seattle bank on Saturday.
Here’s a chance to make $1,000 off a “12” who’s really a zero.
The FBI’s Seattle Safe Streets Task Force is asking for the public’s help identifying a Seahawks fan — at least he dressed the part — who robbed a Seattle bank on Saturday.
The man was dressed in a Seahawks cap and jacket when he walked into an Alaska USA Federal Credit Union at the QFC grocery store on Roosevelt Way Northeast around noon and told a teller he was armed. He then made like a running back and took off.
The man is described as white, in his 30s, around 5-feet-8 with a medium to heavy build.
Most Read Stories
- Give to panhandlers or don’t? Some towns try cracking down
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch watches Raiders game from the stands, rides BART train after being ejected
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- A chilly La Niña winter likely in Pacific Northwest, but don’t fret about drenching of last year
- Seattle startup co-founder Matt Bencke was ‘a force of nature’ | Obituary
Anyone who recognizes him is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a cash reward of $1,000.