A man was killed and another man injured in a robbery and shooting in Everett, police said.
Early Tuesday morning, officers responded to shots being fired inside an apartment in the 1600 block of 22nd Street and found the two men, according to a news release from the Everett Police Department.
One man was dead and another was taken to Providence Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
Police said a male suspect, who may have known the victims, had fled the apartment and driven away before officers arrived.
Most Read Local Stories
- A $21,634 bill? How a homeless woman fought her way out of tow-company hell | Danny Westneat
- Large metal balls zip along West Seattle street, damaging several cars
- Antibiotics in beef: Burger chains are failing the test, except for a couple right here in Washington
- Congressional candidates Dino Rossi and Kim Schrier clash in lone debate in Ellensburg
- One of the brightest meteor showers of the year will soon be visible from Seattle. Here's when to watch