A man was killed and another man injured in a robbery and shooting in Everett, police said.
Early Tuesday morning, officers responded to shots being fired inside an apartment in the 1600 block of 22nd Street and found the two men, according to a news release from the Everett Police Department.
One man was dead and another was taken to Providence Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
Police said a male suspect, who may have known the victims, had fled the apartment and driven away before officers arrived.
Most Read Stories
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Huskies won't repeat as Pac-12 champs, but their consolation prize? The game of the year