A man was killed and another man injured in a robbery and shooting in Everett, police said.
Early Tuesday morning, officers responded to shots being fired inside an apartment in the 1600 block of 22nd Street and found the two men, according to a news release from the Everett Police Department.
One man was dead and another was taken to Providence Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
Police said a male suspect, who may have known the victims, had fled the apartment and driven away before officers arrived.
Most Read Stories
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta
- Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run crash in Sodo, police say