A man was killed and another man injured in a robbery and shooting in Everett, police said.
Early Tuesday morning, officers responded to shots being fired inside an apartment in the 1600 block of 22nd Street and found the two men, according to a news release from the Everett Police Department.
One man was dead and another was taken to Providence Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
Police said a male suspect, who may have known the victims, had fled the apartment and driven away before officers arrived.
Most Read Local Stories
- Good luck, Seattle-area drivers: Four major road projects will close lanes this weekend
- I started living in my car 7 years ago, and here's how I have persevered WATCH
- What's the region's second-fastest growing neighborhood? Hint: It's not in Seattle. | FYI Guy
- Why don’t women code? A UW lecturer’s answer draws heat
- Sen. Patty Murray got campaign money from company running Tacoma center where undocumented immigrants are held