A man wearing brass knuckles attacked two others early Saturday after being kicked out of a strip club for being too drunk, according to police.
Seattle police arrested a 39-year-old man Saturday after he allegedly attacked two men at a Sodo hotdog stand near a strip club.
After receiving calls about a fight in progress, officers arrived to the 1500 block of Occidental Avenue at about 1:30 a.m. and took the suspect into custody, according to a police news release.
The two victims told police they were approached by a man in a sleeveless shirt who began attacking them with brass knuckles while shouting racial slurs.
Officers searching the scene found the brass knuckles near a “party bus” that might have taken the suspect to the strip club. Staffers at the club confirmed to police that the suspect was a patron, adding that shortly before the attack, he was kicked out for being too drunk, the departrment said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Two Boeing employees shot and injured on I-5 early Tuesday
- Public health officials in Snohomish, other Western Washington counties urge mask use indoors as COVID cases rise
- Washington's governor urges the vaccinated to wear masks indoors in certain counties, won't impose new mandates
- Seattle's longstanding 'urban village' strategy for growth needs reworking, new report says
- Coronavirus daily news updates, July 27: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
The suspect was booked into King County Jail on investigation of assault and a violation of conditions of his state Department of Corrections community release.