The man, according to the Renton police news release, was tracked and taken into custody Friday night in a Bellevue hospital parking lot.
A 20-year-old man has been booked into King County Jail in connection with the killing last week of a man in a Renton apartment complex parking lot, police announced Saturday.
Jason Hobbs Jr., 21, of Renton, was beaten and shot Nov. 30 in the parking lot in the 900 block of Aberdeen Avenue Northeast. Renton police had said they believed the killer or killers knew Hobbs.
The announcement Saturday of the arrest did not say whether the man arrested knew Hobbs. The man, according to the Renton police news release, was tracked and taken into custody Friday night in a Bellevue hospital parking lot.
Police did not say where the man lives or what led them to track him to the hospital lot. They did say that more suspects may be identified.
Most Read Local Stories
- It's austere and uncomfortable. That's precisely the reason the 'Portland Loo' is finding a home in King County VIEW
- Bellevue High student sues district after he was disciplined for questioning debate club election
- Northwest-based ATF supervisor with Nazi tattoo discriminated against black agent, lawsuit claims
- Life after deportation: A family with roots in the Seattle region starts over in Mexico VIEW
- Fall is here — and this week's Seattle weather will certainly feel like it