The man, according to the Renton police news release, was tracked and taken into custody Friday night in a Bellevue hospital parking lot.
A 20-year-old man has been booked into King County Jail in connection with the killing last week of a man in a Renton apartment complex parking lot, police announced Saturday.
Jason Hobbs Jr., 21, of Renton, was beaten and shot Nov. 30 in the parking lot in the 900 block of Aberdeen Avenue Northeast. Renton police had said they believed the killer or killers knew Hobbs.
The announcement Saturday of the arrest did not say whether the man arrested knew Hobbs. The man, according to the Renton police news release, was tracked and taken into custody Friday night in a Bellevue hospital parking lot.
Police did not say where the man lives or what led them to track him to the hospital lot. They did say that more suspects may be identified.
Most Read Local Stories
- City Hall's idea of housing on golf courses? It turns out the people made a law against that | Danny Westneat
- White Center man convicted of rape accused of attacking victim days after his release from jail
- Seattle nightlife entrepreneur Dave Meinert re-emerges after #MeToo allegations. Will he be welcomed back?
- 'You can’t imagine a better life than they lived': Retired King County judge and his wife are remembered after dying in crash that also killed a woman and dog
- Meth is back in King County, bigger than it's been for decades