The two people were found dead Jan. 25 after having apparently been beaten, according to Seattle police.
Medical investigators have identified two people found dead in a Belltown apartment last Monday.
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the dead as Larry Humphrey, 65, and Holger Sippach, 58. Both died of multiple head injuries, the medical examiner said.
According to public records, Humphrey lived in the apartment unit at Bell Tower, 2215 First Ave.
Staff members of the complex grew worried about the tenant after a friend contacted them because he hadn’t heard from Humphrey for several days. The friend also contacted Seattle police, who found the bodieson Jan. 25.
Most Read Stories
- Give to panhandlers or don’t? Some towns try cracking down
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch watches Raiders game from the stands, rides BART train after being ejected
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
- A chilly La Niña winter likely in Pacific Northwest, but don’t fret about drenching of last year
- Seattle startup co-founder Matt Bencke was ‘a force of nature’ | Obituary
Detectives have not released additional information on the homicide investigation, according to a Seattle police spokesman.
Seattle Housing Authority operates the building, which has 118 units.