A man found slain in an idling car early Sunday in Renton has been identified as Reese Ali, 21.
The homicide victim found in an idling car early Sunday in Renton has been identified as Reese Ali, 21.
Police responded to a 911 call at 6:42 a.m. Sunday about an idling car parked in the 200 block of Lind Avenue Southwest, said Detective Robert Onishi, the department’s public-information officer. The man had been shot, Onishi said.
Police say it was “not a random killing” but gave no other details. Police said Tuesday they have no new leads in the case.
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office said Ali died from multiple gunshots. His death has been classified as a homicide.
Most Read Stories
- Police: Lynnwood 6-year-old drowned in bathtub by visiting relative
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- Dough Zone opens in Seattle: better than Din Tai Fung?! | Cheap Eats
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella