Authorities say a Federal Way father has been arrested in the shooting of his son.
Police spokeswoman Cathy Schrock said investigators responded to a domestic disturbance Sunday morning and arrested the 47-year-old father at the home where the two lived together. The 27-year-old son was transported to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries, Schrock said.
Schrock said the department was still conducting a complete investigation Sunday afternoon.
Most Read Local Stories
- Tim Eyman under investigation in theft of $70 chair from Office Depot WATCH
- Amazon puts the smile in federal income taxes — by not paying any | Danny Westneat
- How Puget Sound-area school districts will make up days lost to historic snowfall
- Former Eastside lawmaker arrested after drinking with underage relative, police say
- Lawsuit alleges Arlington police 'radically escalated' encounter with distraught girl, 17, before shooting her