Authorities say a Federal Way father has been arrested in the shooting of his son.
Police spokeswoman Cathy Schrock said investigators responded to a domestic disturbance Sunday morning and arrested the 47-year-old father at the home where the two lived together. The 27-year-old son was transported to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries, Schrock said.
Schrock said the department was still conducting a complete investigation Sunday afternoon.
Most Read Local Stories
- Armed man attacking Tacoma's ICE detention center killed in officer-involved shooting
- State Court of Appeals rules Seattle’s wealth tax is unconstitutional, but gives cities new leeway
- Driver hits 7-year-old on sidewalk, crashes into power pole in Magnolia
- Seattle's weekend of violence stretched police thin, chief says
- Friday earthquakes on a crustal fault show it's not only the 'Big One' we should fear