The Snohomish County Medical Examiner identified the man as 46-year-old Michael T. Boon, who is believed to be homeless.
Authorities in Everett have identified a man whose body was found near a cemetery Friday and said they are investigating the death as a homicide, but few other details have emerged.
The Snohomish County Medical Examiner identified the man as 46-year-old Michael T. Boon, who is believed to be homeless, the Everett Police Department said Tuesday.
Police found Boon’s body Friday afternoon in a wooded area in the 4500 block of Broadway Avenue near an office building and cemetery, according to the department.
Everett police are investigating the death as a homicide, but declined to release further details. They asked anyone with information to call 425-257-8450 or 1-800-222-TIPS.
Most Read Local Stories
- Surprise! If you get a call from this man, it’s no scam. The state really has money for you.
- Seattle household net worth ranks among top in nation — but wealth doesn't reach everyone | FYI Guy
- 'Cold, miserable rain' on its way to Seattle, with snow likely in the mountains and Bellingham area
- How Puget Sound-area school districts will make up days lost to historic snowfall
- Washington handles runaway foster kids with handcuffs, shackles and jail. Is there a better way?