A body found in the Skykomish River last week is that of a missing Monroe woman.
The Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office has confirmed a body found in the Skykomish River on Thursday is that of a missing Monroe woman.
Marianne Humble, 53, was reported missing by family members three days earlier after she failed to return to her home in the 14600 block of High Bridge Road, not far from the river.
The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office said she had no history of depression and had not gone missing in the past.
The cause and manner of Humble’s death are pending, the medical examiner said.
Most Read Local Stories
- 'Unwanted subject': What led a Kirkland yogurt shop to call police on a black man | Danny Westneat
- When does the viaduct close? How much is the tunnel toll? Your guide to Seattle's Highway 99 project
- 'I'm just standing up for people's rights': Police chief in tiny Republic says he won’t enforce new gun law
- Uber launching Seattle bike share with 300 bikes Monday, and plans for 5,000
- Feds agree to $1.2 billion in funding for Sound Transit's Lynnwood light-rail line