A body found in the Skykomish River last week is that of a missing Monroe woman.
The Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office has confirmed a body found in the Skykomish River on Thursday is that of a missing Monroe woman.
Marianne Humble, 53, was reported missing by family members three days earlier after she failed to return to her home in the 14600 block of High Bridge Road, not far from the river.
The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office said she had no history of depression and had not gone missing in the past.
The cause and manner of Humble’s death are pending, the medical examiner said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Two attacked by cougar identified; wildlife officials say predator was ‘emaciated'
- 1 bicyclist dead, 1 hurt in cougar attack near Snoqualmie VIEW
- $12 million a mile: Here’s how bike-lane costs shot sky high in Seattle
- Washington’s hidden Glacier Peak volcano is among the most dangerous
- Norovirus sickens 56 at 4 Seattle-area restaurants