The officer received minor injuries but is expected to be OK.
BELLEVUE — A Bellevue police officer is recovering after his patrol car crashed and rolled over in the Lake Hills neighborhood overnight.
Police say the officer lost control of his cruiser and crashed on 145th Place Southeast while helping another officer try to stop a stolen car at around 12:45 a.m. Tuesday.
KOMO-TV reports that the officer received minor injuries but is expected to be OK.
Two suspects in the stolen car — a 28-year-old and a 24-year-old — were arrested a few blocks away.
Most Read Local Stories
- Man shot dead on Highway 520 bridge near Montlake early Monday
- 'Who are you becoming?' Why America needs Michelle Obama's message now | Tyrone Beason VIEW
- From Ciara to Sue Bird: Seattle celebrities among 18,000 who welcomed Michelle Obama to Tacoma
- Washington State Patrol is expanding Gov. Jay Inslee's security unit amid presidential bid — at a cost of $4 million
- Buses no longer using Seattle's transit tunnel; Monday commutes test new routes
It’s not known what caused the officer to lose control of his vehicle.