The officer received minor injuries but is expected to be OK.
BELLEVUE — A Bellevue police officer is recovering after his patrol car crashed and rolled over in the Lake Hills neighborhood overnight.
Police say the officer lost control of his cruiser and crashed on 145th Place Southeast while helping another officer try to stop a stolen car at around 12:45 a.m. Tuesday.
KOMO-TV reports that the officer received minor injuries but is expected to be OK.
Two suspects in the stolen car — a 28-year-old and a 24-year-old — were arrested a few blocks away.
Most Read Local Stories
- Map: Kim Schrier won big in King County suburbs, even in Dino Rossi's neighborhood
- The Arlene's Flowers case is back in the state Supreme Court - here's why
- Senate approves exemption for Anacortes-built trawler grounded by too much foreign steel
- Bike-share company Lime launching car-rental service in Seattle
- Owners of Seattle electronics recycler charged in fraud case
It’s not known what caused the officer to lose control of his vehicle.