The officer received minor injuries but is expected to be OK.
BELLEVUE — A Bellevue police officer is recovering after his patrol car crashed and rolled over in the Lake Hills neighborhood overnight.
Police say the officer lost control of his cruiser and crashed on 145th Place Southeast while helping another officer try to stop a stolen car at around 12:45 a.m. Tuesday.
KOMO-TV reports that the officer received minor injuries but is expected to be OK.
Two suspects in the stolen car — a 28-year-old and a 24-year-old — were arrested a few blocks away.
Most Read Local Stories
- Washington may become first state to legalize human composting
- What an Olympic medalist, homeless in Seattle, wants you to know
- Permanent daylight saving time passes state Senate 46-2; here’s what’s next
- With clear skies, you can see a full moon, meteor showers and 5 planets this weekend
- Seattle city attorney, in settling records suit, discloses memo advising council that income tax was illegal
It’s not known what caused the officer to lose control of his vehicle.