The officer received minor injuries but is expected to be OK.
BELLEVUE — A Bellevue police officer is recovering after his patrol car crashed and rolled over in the Lake Hills neighborhood overnight.
Police say the officer lost control of his cruiser and crashed on 145th Place Southeast while helping another officer try to stop a stolen car at around 12:45 a.m. Tuesday.
KOMO-TV reports that the officer received minor injuries but is expected to be OK.
Two suspects in the stolen car — a 28-year-old and a 24-year-old — were arrested a few blocks away.
Most Read Local Stories
- ‘The Property’: A family's getaway cabin defined its dreams, until a tragic Sunday morning VIEW
- I-1639 the most ambitious effort at gun regulation in Washington state’s history
- Controversy heats up over removal of Lower Snake River dams as orcas suffer losses VIEW
- Seattle City Council approves $700 million renovation of KeyArena
- Seattle may be warmer than usual this fall, meteorologists say
It’s not known what caused the officer to lose control of his vehicle.