Kindra Adamson was arrested Tuesday on two counts of rendering criminal assistance for allegedly delaying the investigation into the teen's death, authorities say.
RANDLE, Wash. (AP) — The mother of two suspects charged in the death of a 16-year-old Randle boy was arrested and a warrant for arrest has been issued for the older suspect’s fiancee.
The Daily Chronicle reports that Kindra Adamson was arrested Tuesday on two counts of rendering criminal assistance.
Lewis County Prosecutor Jonathan Meyer says she delayed the investigation into Ben Eastman III’s death.
Eastman was reported missing June 27 and his body was found June 28 in a shallow grave on property near Randle.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle's most famous legal homeless camp moves to illegal spot VIEW
- Grand jury charges witness with lying about suspect in 2001 slaying of federal prosecutor Thomas Wales
- In blue Seattle, Trump supporters are starting to come out of hiding | Danny Westneat
- Does it shame Trump supporters to name them? Only if they're ashamed about it | Danny Westneat
- Dump truck crashes into Subway sandwich shop in Seattle's Pioneer Square, 5 injured VIEW
Authorities are looking for Emma L. Brown of Glenoma who was identified by Meyer as suspect Jonathan Adamson’s fiancee. She also was charged with two counts of rendering criminal assistance.
Adamson on Wednesday pleaded not guilty to murder, rape, tampering with physical evidence and unlawful disposal of remains.
Adamson’s 16-year-old brother is scheduled to enter pleas to the same charges Thursday.
Information from: The Chronicle, http://www.chronline.com