Kindra Adamson was arrested Tuesday on two counts of rendering criminal assistance for allegedly delaying the investigation into the teen's death, authorities say.
RANDLE, Wash. (AP) — The mother of two suspects charged in the death of a 16-year-old Randle boy was arrested and a warrant for arrest has been issued for the older suspect’s fiancee.
The Daily Chronicle reports that Kindra Adamson was arrested Tuesday on two counts of rendering criminal assistance.
Lewis County Prosecutor Jonathan Meyer says she delayed the investigation into Ben Eastman III’s death.
Eastman was reported missing June 27 and his body was found June 28 in a shallow grave on property near Randle.
Most Read Local Stories
- Man shot dead on Highway 520 bridge near Montlake early Monday
- 'Who are you becoming?' Why America needs Michelle Obama's message now | Tyrone Beason VIEW
- From Ciara to Sue Bird: Seattle celebrities among 18,000 who welcomed Michelle Obama to Tacoma
- Debt collectors that ‘sue, sue, sue’ can squeeze Washington state consumers for more cash | Times Watchdog
- Charging extra to get there? The Boeing story is yet another sign we're a corporatocracy | Danny Westneat
Authorities are looking for Emma L. Brown of Glenoma who was identified by Meyer as suspect Jonathan Adamson’s fiancee. She also was charged with two counts of rendering criminal assistance.
Adamson on Wednesday pleaded not guilty to murder, rape, tampering with physical evidence and unlawful disposal of remains.
Adamson’s 16-year-old brother is scheduled to enter pleas to the same charges Thursday.
Information from: The Chronicle, http://www.chronline.com