Police say the male suspects robbed six people at knife point in the University District.
Police have arrested three teens suspected in a string of robberies in the University District, according to a Seattle Police Department news release.
Investigators say that about 3 a.m. Sunday, the three 18-year-old male suspects robbed six people in the University District, demanding at knife point that the victims hand over their wallets and cellphones.
In one case, the suspects demanded a man’s shoes before fleeing the scene in a silver Nissan SUV, police say.
The suspects were taken into custody after University of Washington and Seattle police stopped their vehicle near Northeast 45th Street and University Way.
Most Read Local Stories
- Washington state voters approved new gun regulations in I-1639. Here's what the law will do.
- Washington State Patrol detective violated woman's rights with ruse, hidden cameras, court rules
- Filmmaker, author sue FBI, seeking records about infamous 1981 Seattle murders
- Washington Senate Democrats choose Andy Billig of Spokane as new majority leader
- Seattle budget proposal: Divert $2.7 million in red-light fines from safe-school projects