Police say the male suspects robbed six people at knife point in the University District.
Police have arrested three teens suspected in a string of robberies in the University District, according to a Seattle Police Department news release.
Investigators say that about 3 a.m. Sunday, the three 18-year-old male suspects robbed six people in the University District, demanding at knife point that the victims hand over their wallets and cellphones.
In one case, the suspects demanded a man’s shoes before fleeing the scene in a silver Nissan SUV, police say.
The suspects were taken into custody after University of Washington and Seattle police stopped their vehicle near Northeast 45th Street and University Way.
Most Read Local Stories
- Three people found dead in Sammamish home, sheriff's office says WATCH
- Live updates from Day 2 of the post-viaduct commute: Mostly smooth evening commute after earlier delays
- Some potential block-by-block changes to Seattle's plan to upzone 27 neighborhoods
- Viadoom traffic, Day 2: State response teams prevented regional gridlock
- New Washington map shows why environmental health is a justice issue; see the risks in your area | Tyrone Beason