Police say the male suspects robbed six people at knife point in the University District.
Police have arrested three teens suspected in a string of robberies in the University District, according to a Seattle Police Department news release.
Investigators say that about 3 a.m. Sunday, the three 18-year-old male suspects robbed six people in the University District, demanding at knife point that the victims hand over their wallets and cellphones.
In one case, the suspects demanded a man’s shoes before fleeing the scene in a silver Nissan SUV, police say.
The suspects were taken into custody after University of Washington and Seattle police stopped their vehicle near Northeast 45th Street and University Way.
Most Read Local Stories
- Permanent daylight saving time passes Washington state House 90-6, heads to Inslee's desk
- Miska, Bellevue’s most persecuted tabby cat, seeks her day in court
- Seattle's top prosecutor and public defender accuse presiding judge of improper conduct
- Over eight years, the government has deported about 34,000 people via Boeing Field. King County wants it stopped.
- 'Shots fired — I'm hit': A southwest Washington county grieves after deputy's deadly encounter VIEW