The injured person was taken to a hospital with a gunshot wound following the Wednesday night shooting.
MOSES LAKE — Moses Lake Police say one person was injured in a reported accidental shooting at the home a Grant County sheriff’s deputy.
The person was taken to a hospital with a gunshot wound following the Wednesday night shooting.
Moses Lake Capt. Mike Williams tells KXLY-TV that it happened around 8 p.m. in a home owned by a deputy, whose identity was not released.
A multiagency response team, the Columbia Basin Investigation Team, is investigating.
Most Read Stories
- It looked ugly on TV, but Doug Baldwin’s uncontrolled emotion helped Seahawks beat Giants
- I-5’s Uncle Sam billboard: 50 years and still ticked off near Chehalis
- ICE agents arrest man inside Oregon house without warrant
- Amazon receives 238 bids for its second headquarters
- Bicyclist sues King County after accident left him quadriplegic
Police say there is no danger to the public.