One man is dead and two others wounded after a shooting in Federal Way early Thursday morning.
A Seattle-area man was fatally wounded and two others were injured in a shooting in Federal Way around 1 a.m. Thursday, police said.
Federal Way police said the three men were in a car near the 32800 block of First Avenue South when someone pulled alongside them in a car and opened fire.
The three were taken to St. Francis Hospital by private vehicle. One of the men, age 20, died at the hospital, according to police.
The two others, 18 and 19, are expected to survive, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- More effective than condoms? Seattle-area couples test new birth control for men
- Whose stadium is it? They tell us it's ours, only not when it comes to selling the big money name | Danny Westneat
- Teen in police custody after report of gun at Issaquah High School
- Dallas-bound flight returns to Seattle after human heart was left onboard
- Traffic in Seattle, 2017: Fewer cars, bicyclists and walkers; more transit riders and carpoolers
According to police, the suspect was described as a black man with dreadlocks and a stocky build, who was driving a red Chevrolet Impala.
Police are asking that anyone with information call the Federal Way Police Department at 253-835-6799.