One man is dead and two others wounded after a shooting in Federal Way early Thursday morning.
A Seattle-area man was fatally wounded and two others were injured in a shooting in Federal Way around 1 a.m. Thursday, police said.
Federal Way police said the three men were in a car near the 32800 block of First Avenue South when someone pulled alongside them in a car and opened fire.
The three were taken to St. Francis Hospital by private vehicle. One of the men, age 20, died at the hospital, according to police.
The two others, 18 and 19, are expected to survive, police said.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Bail set at $1M for uncle suspected of killing Lynnwood 6-year-old
- Police: Lynnwood 6-year-old drowned in bathtub by visiting relative
- National Weather Service gives 'very wet and windy' advisory for Seattle area
According to police, the suspect was described as a black man with dreadlocks and a stocky build, who was driving a red Chevrolet Impala.
Police are asking that anyone with information call the Federal Way Police Department at 253-835-6799.