One man is dead and two others wounded after a shooting in Federal Way early Thursday morning.
A Seattle-area man was fatally wounded and two others were injured in a shooting in Federal Way around 1 a.m. Thursday, police said.
Federal Way police said the three men were in a car near the 32800 block of First Avenue South when someone pulled alongside them in a car and opened fire.
The three were taken to St. Francis Hospital by private vehicle. One of the men, age 20, died at the hospital, according to police.
The two others, 18 and 19, are expected to survive, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- After 17 days and 1,000 miles, mother orca Tahlequah drops dead calf, frolics with pod
- Weekend lightning, wind spread wildfires across Washington state
- A cheaper way to ease Seattle's homeless crisis? Pierce County sees promising results
- Man who took Horizon Air plane from Sea-Tac Airport was quiet, well liked, says former co-worker
- How it unfolded: Full coverage of the Horizon Air crash and the man who stole the plane from Sea-Tac WATCH
According to police, the suspect was described as a black man with dreadlocks and a stocky build, who was driving a red Chevrolet Impala.
Police are asking that anyone with information call the Federal Way Police Department at 253-835-6799.