One man is dead and two others wounded after a shooting in Federal Way early Thursday morning.
A Seattle-area man was fatally wounded and two others were injured in a shooting in Federal Way around 1 a.m. Thursday, police said.
Federal Way police said the three men were in a car near the 32800 block of First Avenue South when someone pulled alongside them in a car and opened fire.
The three were taken to St. Francis Hospital by private vehicle. One of the men, age 20, died at the hospital, according to police.
The two others, 18 and 19, are expected to survive, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wallingford in shock over killing of ‘pillar of the community’
- UW cherry trees expected to reach peak bloom this weekend. Go check them out — or watch this live stream. WATCH
- Co-pilot sues Alaska Airlines over alleged drugging, rape by flight captain during layover
- Seattle underestimates by millions the cost to run its new streetcar line, Metro says
- Prosecutors won’t charge motorcyclist who fatally shot a man in road-rage incident near Tacoma
According to police, the suspect was described as a black man with dreadlocks and a stocky build, who was driving a red Chevrolet Impala.
Police are asking that anyone with information call the Federal Way Police Department at 253-835-6799.