The RV was burning near south Beacon Hill and Columbia City, authorities said.
The Seattle Fire Department put out a recreational vehicle fire Thursday morning in South Seattle.
The department tweeted about 8 a.m. that the RV was burning at the intersection of 32nd Avenue South and South Graham Street. There were no injuries reported.
The fire spread from the RV to another vehicle and a nearby shed, authorities said.
Most Read Local Stories
- As Microsoft is showing, workers may never come back to the office
- Gov. Jay Inslee says WA State Patrol won't cooperate with other states' abortion investigations
- Eight people shot outside music event in Tacoma
- How Seattle Pride Parade is impacting Seattle roads, transit service
- Seattle Pride Parade returns in person with focus on abortion ruling