The woman was convicted last year of animal cruelty for hoarding over 100 cats in her RV.
A Washington woman who was convicted last year of animal cruelty for collecting more than 100 cats in a recreational trailer has been arrested in Oregon for investigation of animal neglect.
The (Everett) Herald reports 58-year-old Kathryn St. Clare was arrested in Warrenton, Ore., Monday night.
A police officer reportedly found 41 live cats and a dead one in St. Clare’s car.
She also was arrested on warrants from Snohomish County. St. Clare failed to appear for a hearing there last April.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Seattle-Dublin nonstop flights to begin in May 2018
St. Clare likely will be extradited to Snohomish County once the Oregon case is resolved.