SEQUIM — The principal at a small Christian school in Sequim has been charged with child rape and molestation of students.
KING-TV reports Douglas Allison was charged Friday with eight counts of molestation and four counts of rape involving two girls, ages 10 and 11.
Police say they believe the 55-year-old targeted the two girls in his fifth through eighth grade classroom.
Allison and his wife are the only two teachers at Mountain View Christian School, operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Most Read Local Stories
- As STEM majors soar at UW, interest in humanities shrinks — a potentially costly loss
- Teen shot at Walmart in Renton was a 'good kid' and father of two, grandmother says
- Seattle-area residents least likely in nation to give their neighborhoods top marks | FYI Guy
- End Daylight Saving Time in Washington? Why a state lawmaker thinks the effort has a chance this year
- New Yorker article about marijuana strikes nerve with pot researchers
He remains in jail on $100,000 bail.