SEQUIM — The principal at a small Christian school in Sequim has been charged with child rape and molestation of students.
KING-TV reports Douglas Allison was charged Friday with eight counts of molestation and four counts of rape involving two girls, ages 10 and 11.
Police say they believe the 55-year-old targeted the two girls in his fifth through eighth grade classroom.
Allison and his wife are the only two teachers at Mountain View Christian School, operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle's most famous legal homeless camp moves to illegal spot VIEW
- Grand jury charges witness with lying about suspect in 2001 slaying of federal prosecutor Thomas Wales
- In blue Seattle, Trump supporters are starting to come out of hiding | Danny Westneat
- Does it shame Trump supporters to name them? Only if they're ashamed about it | Danny Westneat
- Dump truck crashes into Subway sandwich shop in Seattle's Pioneer Square, 5 injured VIEW
He remains in jail on $100,000 bail.