SEQUIM — The principal at a small Christian school in Sequim has been charged with child rape and molestation of students.
KING-TV reports Douglas Allison was charged Friday with eight counts of molestation and four counts of rape involving two girls, ages 10 and 11.
Police say they believe the 55-year-old targeted the two girls in his fifth through eighth grade classroom.
Allison and his wife are the only two teachers at Mountain View Christian School, operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Most Read Local Stories
- Take Space Needle out of Seattle’s skyline and most think we’re a certain no-nonsense Midwest city WATCH
- King County wants to shoot fireworks at bald eagles WATCH
- Where Seattle ranks among Washington's safest and least safe cities
- A better ride for 26,000 Seattle commuters when Metro buses shift to Columbia Street
- Bernie Sanders tells big Tacoma Dome crowd the Democratic establishment 'should be getting nervous' VIEW
He remains in jail on $100,000 bail.