Seattle Times staff photographer
Early varieties of cherry blossom trees and other flowering plants are starting to bloom in Seattle as we approach the vernal equinox on Saturday.
Bettina Hansen: email@example.com;
Most Read Local Stories
- Researchers make surprising discovery while tracking Chinook salmon in Salish Sea, B.C.
- Why is it so hard to find a bathroom in Seattle?
- Coronavirus daily news updates, October 18: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Judge denies last-minute effort to block Gov. Jay Inslee's COVID vaccine mandate
- In high-profile Seattle City Council race, Nikkita Oliver and Sara Nelson call for different kinds of change