The man who was killed yesterday in a single-vehicle accident near Sultan was a 61-year-old Sultan resident, according to the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office.
The man was driving south in the 33000 block of Mann Road just before 4:30 p.m. when his 2004 Ford F150 pickup left the road and struck a tree, the Sheriff’s Office said this morning. Medics performed CPR on the victim, but he died shortly after being airlifted from the scene.
The Sheriff’s Office said it’s unknown what caused the accident, although speed and/or alcohol do not appear to have been a factor.
The victim’s name has not been released.
Most Read Local Stories
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- More fallout from how we're defunding Seattle police backward, this time in Pioneer Square
- Housing group levels empty Seattle motel, where homeless people slept, for tiny village
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 15: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- With 3 pregnant J pod orcas, boaters told to keep away