The Seattle International Auto Show opens Thursday, Oct. 8, at CenturyLink Field Event Center.
Tisplay of 400 of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and crossovers.
Event details: noon-9 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday, CenturyLink Field Event Center, 800 Occidental Ave. S., Seattle; $12-$15, ages 12 and younger free (seattleautoshow.com).
Related story: New auto-safety technologies leave some drivers bewildered
More weekend events:
Most Read Local Stories
- Driver arrested after video shows Jeep plowing into Seattle snowball fight, police say
- Bellevue homeowner recounts 'nightmare' after house slides down hill with wife and dog inside
- What to know about the new website to order free COVID tests
- Coronavirus daily news updates, January 18: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Most of Seattle area's 200,000 unvaccinated adults say they will 'definitely not' get COVID shots