The Seattle International Auto Show opens Thursday, Oct. 8, at CenturyLink Field Event Center.
Tisplay of 400 of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and crossovers.
Event details: noon-9 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday, CenturyLink Field Event Center, 800 Occidental Ave. S., Seattle; $12-$15, ages 12 and younger free (seattleautoshow.com).
Related story: New auto-safety technologies leave some drivers bewildered
More weekend events:
Most Read Local Stories
- WA Supreme Court upholds capital gains tax
- Deputy fatally shoots man carrying grenade near Tacoma high school
- Sound Transit leans toward avoiding station construction in Chinatown International District
- Man charged with arson in Lake Union fire that destroyed 58 boats
- Student arrested on suspicion of assaulting teacher at Lynnwood middle school
It’s all Greek at St. Demetrios and German at Oktoberfest
3 getaways for this weekend, from Port Angeles crab feed to Orcas film fest
Community calendar of festivals, fairs and more