The Associated Press
BREMERTON — A Bremerton man is accused of secretly slipping methamphetamine into his wife’s cigarette in a plan to make her join him in addiction.
Police say the man wanted his wife to experience a meth high so she’d understand why he likes it so much. He gave her a cigarette Saturday that had been spiked with the drug.
The Kitsap Sun reports she started freaking out and he told her what he had done.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Lummi Nation woman disappears during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends
- Case dismissed: Defendants charged in alleged attack on a gay man in North Seattle say it never happened
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
The woman called police Sunday and the 20-year-old man was arrested for investigation of assault.
The man had reportedly told friends he had a 15-point plan to get his wife addicted to meth.