A 27-year-old Bothell woman has been arrested for investigation of first-degree murder in the April 24 slaying of an Everett man.
Everett police said the woman and two others picked up victim Luis Verduzco, 23, in a car that day with a plan to steal drugs from him. When Verduzco resisted, the Bothell woman stabbed him and pushed him out of the car, police said.
The two other people in the car have not been arrested, said Everett police spokesman Sgt. Robert Goetz.
A neighbor reported finding Verduzco’s body behind a garage at 22 W. Madison St.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- COVID-19 surge forces health care rationing in parts of West