The man was arrested on suspicion of felony assault, eluding and driving under the influence, police said.
A man suspected of driving drunk injured a Bothell police officer Tuesday evening when he rammed his vehicle into the officer’s patrol car as he tried to flee, Bothell police say.
The man also struck three other patrol cars, police said in a tweet.
Officers had tried to stop the man while investigating a disturbance. He backed up his car and collided with one patrol car, then hit the others as he tried to drive away, police said.
He was arrested on suspicion of felony assault, eluding and driving under the influence, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Inslee: Washington has entered its fourth wave of COVID-19
- Here comes the rain after Seattle area sets weather record
- Coronavirus daily news updates, April 21: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- COVID vaccine demand softens in some parts of Washington state as variants, cases rise
- Washington House approves new tax on capital gains as fight brews over a referendum