The man was arrested on suspicion of felony assault, eluding and driving under the influence, police said.
A man suspected of driving drunk injured a Bothell police officer Tuesday evening when he rammed his vehicle into the officer’s patrol car as he tried to flee, Bothell police say.
The man also struck three other patrol cars, police said in a tweet.
Officers had tried to stop the man while investigating a disturbance. He backed up his car and collided with one patrol car, then hit the others as he tried to drive away, police said.
He was arrested on suspicion of felony assault, eluding and driving under the influence, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Coronavirus daily news updates, October 19: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Ballots piling up in King County drop boxes at unprecedented rate, officials say
- The Elwha dams are gone and chinook are surging back, but why are so few reaching the upper river? VIEW
- Ballot measure would authorize property taxes for $1.74 billion Harborview Medical Center expansion
- Five hospitalized after fight at Sikh temple in Renton