The Associated Press
TWIN FALLS, Idaho – Search-and-rescue teams have recovered the body of a 42-year-old Washington state man who fell into the Snake River near Twin Falls last weekend.
The Twin Falls County sheriff’s office says the body of Justice Kramer of Graham was recovered Thursday afternoon.
Kramer had been missing since July 28. He was hiking with his daughter and her friend near Pillar Falls when he slipped on a rock and fell into the river.
Most Read Local Stories
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Fast facts about Northgate light rail before it opens Saturday
- Shooting near WSU kills man who worked for Somali American community, injures Cougar football player
- Washington State Patrol's hiring under fire as agency failed to diversify over decades