The victim was previously identified as 23-year-old Isaac Engell of Colville.
PASCO — Authorities have recovered the body of a man who disappeared more than a week ago while swimming in Palouse Falls in Eastern Washington.
The man was swimming with two others on April 21 when two of them got sucked under water.
The friend was able to swim to safety but he remained missing despite a day-long search.
The Franklin County Sheriff’s office on Sunday said they found the missing swimmer.
Most Read Local Stories
- WA launches website to order free COVID tests; here's how to get them
- Omicron flips 'big switch' at Seattle-area hospitals as ICUs are spared from COVID surge
- Washington confirmed the country's first COVID patient 2 years ago. What have we learned?
- Coronavirus daily news updates, January 21: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- 'Hey, boys, you've got to keep it down': In Ballard, noisy sea lions are a real scene
He was previously identified as 23-year-old Isaac Engell of Colville.