The savvy web folks here at the Times have given my blog a fabulous upgrade. While the design appears mostly unchanged, the sidebar includes new features to help you navigate the Sketcher archives. Here’s a look at what’s new:
True blog experience: Click on “Next Page” at the bottom of the scroll and you won’t be dumped into a search-results window. You’ll go to more sketches and posts presented in blog form, just like on the blog’s homepage.
Browse the full archive: More than one thousand sketches published over more than 500 posts since 2009 are now just one click away. Find the “Archives” menu on the sidebar to take a trip back to the past.
Most Read Local Stories
- These 3 Seattle scientists study the coronavirus. Now they're getting millions to chase their 'wildest scientific ideas'
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Lummi Nation woman disappeared during Las Vegas trip with fiancé and friends, now found alive
Categories: Now I can organize blog posts in categories such as buildings, boats, pencil, you name it. Click on the category name at the bottom of each post and all related posts will appear. You can also scroll through the list of categories on the sidebar.
Well, you can probably tell how excited I am about this upgrade. A big thank you goes to Lauren Rabaino, Times News Apps Editor, for making all this happen.