A 32-year-old man crashed while riding his bicycle this afternoon in North Seattle, resulting in life-threatening injuries, according to an item posted on the Seattle Police Department Blotter.
Officials are not sure what caused the bike to crash at about 3:30 p.m. in the 9600 block of College Way North, according to the Blotter. It doesn’t appear that any other vehicle was involved.
The man was taken to Harborview Medical Center. No update on his condition was available.
The Traffic Collision Investigation Squad is investigating.
Most Read Local Stories
- Ferry-naming contest draws comically creative ideas — but let's get real, Washington state says
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 27: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- WSP trooper whose work was key to investigation of 2017 DuPont Amtrak derailment dies from COVID
- Light rail ready to open at Northgate, transforming more than just commutes
- Rain will stick around this week in the Seattle area, with a chance for thunderstorms