The bicyclist who was struck and killed by a pickup in Everett Wednesday night has been identified as Trenton M. Graham, 30, of Everett by the Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office.
The southbound pickup hit Graham on the 10600 block of Evergreen Way after suddenly veering across the center line and three lanes of traffic, according to the Everett Police Department.
The department is still investigating why the 56-year-old Kirkland man driving the pickup careened into opposing traffic.
“We want to do a thorough investigation to be fair to all involved,” said department spokesman Aaron Snell.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Here's what you need to know about King County's vaccine or test requirement
- Wild weather plus terrible Seattle drivers: Stay safe in fall's first big rainstorm