The showroom and dozens of cars were destroyed in a three-alarm fire at AutoNation Ford of Bellevue.
The AutoNation Ford dealership in Bellevue was heavily damaged in a three-alarm fire that broke out early Saturday.
No injuries were reported.
Firefighters responded just after 3 a.m. at the dealership at 411 116th Ave. N.E.
The fire destroyed the showroom and dozens of cars inside. The Bellevue Fire Department is calling it a total loss.
Most Read Local Stories
- Biden to give away 400 million N95 masks starting next week
- Driver arrested after video shows Jeep plowing into Seattle snowball fight, police say
- Several families still unable to return to Bellevue street where hill gave way, house slid
- When the Seattle area's stretch of dry, mild weather could end
- Man attacked toddler, pushed 2 women into Lake Washington, Seattle police say
“We have so much structural damage that the building’s integrity is compromised,” fire spokesman Lt. Rich Burke said. “We haven’t even made it into the building yet,” he said midmorning Saturday.
Teams from Mercer Island, Redmond, Kirkland and Eastside Fire helped battle the blaze, but without a full examination of the building, the source of the fire was yet to be determined.
The dealership was formerly known as Prestige Ford.
Officials have reopened 116th Avenue Northeast, which had been closed between Northeast Fourth and Northeast Eighth streets, but it is reduced to two lanes.
Information in this article, originally published April 25, 2015, was corrected April 27, 2015. A previous version of this story incorrectly referred to the auto dealership by its previous name, Prestige Ford. The dealership is now known as AutoNation Ford of Bellevue.