The Associated Press
CAMAS — Bear sightings have sent Camas High School cross-country teams running two times in recent weeks.
The meets were moved after bears were sighted at Lacamas Park, a forested 330-acre park.
Police say they’ve received numerous reports of bears at the park and they’ve notified the state Fish and Wildlife Department.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Swinomish tribal members say steelhead net pens violate fishing rights, add their voice to state Supreme Court case
- See the competing Washington legislative maps drawn by Democrats, Republicans