A Chase bank in Edmonds was robbed by the man pictured here shortly after 4 p.m. Friday and police want your help finding him.
The robber came into the bank about 4:15 p.m, passed a note to a teller and demanded money. He got some — police haven’t said how much — and took off, according to Edmonds police.
He’s believed to have left in blue, 4-door station wagon from the 1990s.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- COVID-19 surge forces health care rationing in parts of West
Police say if you have any information about the robbery or believe you can identify the suspect in the photos, call Edmonds Police or the FBI. Anonymous tips can be left on the Edmonds Police Department tip line at 425-771-0212.