The Ballard Bridge will be closed overnight to traffic for the next three weekends for painting.
The closures will be from 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. on Saturdays, April 14, 21 and 28 and from midnight Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday, on April 15, 22 and 29.
The Seattle Department of Transportation bridge-painting project is expected to be finished by the end of May.
Southbound lane and west sidewalk closures should be over by the end of April.
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 24: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic
Northbound lane and east sidewalk closures will extend into May, but will be open for the afternoon commute between 3 and 8 p.m.