A man armed with a long-handled ax robbed a convenience store in North Seattle early Sunday.
The man entered the store in the 300 block of North 125th Street around 4:15 a.m., according to Seattle police. He threatened the cashier with the ax and demanded money. Cash in hand, the robber fled in a white Lexus.
Police brought in a dog to search the area, but didn’t find the suspect.
The Seattle Police Department is asking anyone with information to call 911.
Most Read Local Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- Washington state workers are getting exemptions to avoid the COVID-19 vaccine — but will they keep their jobs?
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say