A fire this morning at an Auburn apartment building displaced five residents and caused $200,000 in damage, according to Valley Regional Fire Authority.
Several of the residents were alerted by smoke detectors to the fire at 2:35 a.m. atthe Willow Park Apartments, 1120 37th St. S.E. Thefire destroyed two apartments and slightly damaged two others.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire has not been determined, according to Valley Regional Fire Authority.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
- 60,000 Seattle-area renters are behind on rent as eviction moratoriums near expiration