A 60-year-man was hospitalized this morning after he was run over by a forklift at an Arlington business.
The accident happened around 10 a.m. at Northwest Hardwoods, located in the 20000 block of 67th Avenue Northeast.
The victim, an Arlington man, who was taken to Arlington Airport, where he was airlifted to Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center for treatment of broken bones and possible internal injuries, according to a news release.
Most Read Local Stories
- A Republican senator has a great idea to save the year for Washington state schools
- Coronavirus daily news updates, February 27: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- Seattle is texting alerts about leftover COVID-19 vaccines; here's who can get on the limited standby list
- Washington state has never pulled an officer's badge for excessive force. That may be changing
- After impeachment vote, Rep. Herrera Beutler draws pro-Trump challengers