A 60-year-man was hospitalized this morning after he was run over by a forklift at an Arlington business.
The accident happened around 10 a.m. at Northwest Hardwoods, located in the 20000 block of 67th Avenue Northeast.
The victim, an Arlington man, who was taken to Arlington Airport, where he was airlifted to Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center for treatment of broken bones and possible internal injuries, according to a news release.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- COVID-19 surge forces health care rationing in parts of West