Thurston County sheriff's deputies say kids who rode off on bikes may be responsible for setting the latest fire at a Lacey development where four houses burned Saturday.
Thurston County sheriff’s deputies say kids who rode off on bikes may be responsible for setting the latest fire at a Lacey development where four houses burned Saturday.
KOMO Radio reports the Monday night house fire is next to a house that burned in the weekend fire. The houses in the development are under construction and not occupied.
Lt. Greg Elwin says investigators are looking for three kids believed to be responsible for all the fires.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- COVID hospitalizations down in Washington, but deaths are on the rise
- He found an intact headstone buried in his Seattle backyard. You might, too
Information from: KOMO-AM, http://www.komoradio.com/