Seattle police are investigating a crash involving an ambulance in downtown Seattle.
Seattle police were investigating a report of a crash involving an ambulance in downtown Seattle on Monday.
There were multiple injuries that did not appear to be life-threatening, sources said. The crash occurred at Sixth Avenue and James Street just before 1 p.m.
James Street was temporarily blocked to all traffic, said Seattle police.
A Seattle Fire Department spokeswoman, reached by phone at the scene, said she didn’t have any detailed information about the injuries.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle's 'unspoken' rules: No umbrellas, no honking and more
- Seattle man accused of chasing, killing would-be car thief
- Andrew Lewis announced a fundraising plan to double Seattle's tiny houses. So, where are they?
- How climate change is worsening your allergies in WA
- Seattle mayor Harrell proposes tripling housing levy to $970M