Seattle police are investigating a crash involving an ambulance in downtown Seattle.
Seattle police were investigating a report of a crash involving an ambulance in downtown Seattle on Monday.
There were multiple injuries that did not appear to be life-threatening, sources said. The crash occurred at Sixth Avenue and James Street just before 1 p.m.
James Street was temporarily blocked to all traffic, said Seattle police.
A Seattle Fire Department spokeswoman, reached by phone at the scene, said she didn’t have any detailed information about the injuries.
Most Read Local Stories
- WA launches website to order free COVID tests; here's how to get them
- Omicron flips 'big switch' at Seattle-area hospitals as ICUs are spared from COVID surge
- Washington confirmed the country's first COVID patient 2 years ago. What have we learned?
- Coronavirus daily news updates, January 21: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- 'Hey, boys, you've got to keep it down': In Ballard, noisy sea lions are a real scene