The State Patrol is on the scene of a six-car collision on southbound Interstate 5 in Lynnwood.
Initially the crash blocked three lanes, but the Washington State Department of Transportation just tweeted that all lanes are now clear.
No one appears to have been seriously injured in the crash, which occurred near 196th Street Southwest just before 4 p.m. Monday, said Trooper Keith Leary.
Though the cause of the crash was not immediately known, weather may have been a factor, he said, noting that cloudy, rainy conditions were followed by blinding sun.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- There's an opening for the GOP in Washington state — and they're squandering it on conspiracies
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 22: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- See the competing Washington legislative maps drawn by Democrats, Republicans
- Swinomish tribal members say steelhead net pens violate fishing rights, add their voice to state Supreme Court case