U.S. Rep. Dave Reichert, a former King County sheriff, has a challenger for the new 8th Congressional District which has been expanded to include territory in Chelan and Kittitas Counties.
And the challenger, Seattle police Sgt. Keith Swank, says he’s more conservative than Reichert.
Read the post by Joni Balter on our Politics Northwest blog.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Coronavirus daily news updates, September 21: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the world
- An Idaho ICU doctor's touching message went viral. Here's what he told his co-workers
- Seattle's COVID eviction moratorium extended into January 2022
- Valuable crab populations are in a 'very scary' decline in warming Bering Sea