Nobody in Washington won last week's record Mega Millions jackpot, but eight people in the state won $250,000 each, and 21 won $10,000 each.
Nobody in Washington won last week’s record Mega Millions jackpot, but eight people in the state won $250,000 each, and 21 won $10,000 each.
The Washington’s Lottery says more than $15 million in Mega Millions tickets were sold for Friday’s drawing.
The Olympian reports one of the $250,000 prize winners is David Matern of Tacoma. He says he plans to use the money to help children.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Here's what you need to know about King County's vaccine or test requirement
- Meet Seattle’s 2021 candidates for mayor: A general election guide
Information from: The Olympian, http://www.theolympian.com