Four people were seriously injured in a three-car crash in South Seattle Monday evening.
The three cars collided in the 11000 block of Rainier Avenue South around 6:30 p.m., Kent Fire Department Capt. Kyle Ohashi said. Four people, including one with life-threatening injuries, were taken to a hospital.
Rainier Avenue South near 84th Avenue South is closed while the King County Sheriff’s Office investigates.
All three cars were damaged, including one that losts its engine and transmission in the wreck, Ohashi said.
Most Read Local Stories
- What Seattleites vow to never wear again
- Storm blows into Seattle area, but weather is in for bright change soon
- Amid baby formula shortage, American Academy of Pediatrics shares new guidance. Here's what to know
- These are the most popular baby names in WA
- Idaho Gov. Little turns back Trump-backed challenger