Seattle police are searching for four masked men who robbed a mini-market in Beacon Hill last night.
According to police, the four entered the store in the 2100 block of 14th Avenue South at 9:30 p.m. They held a clerk at gunpoint while they took cash from the register, then ran off, getting into an older gray-colored sedan.
No one was hurt, said police spokesman Mark Jamieson.
Witnesses said the suspects were in their late teens or early 20s, dressed in dark-colored clothing, wearing some-type of cloth over their faces, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- 15-year-old SeaTac girl charged with murder, hit-and-run in July death of Maple Valley runner
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- More fallout from how we're defunding Seattle police backward, this time in Pioneer Square
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
Anyone with information is asked to call 911.