Three construction workers were injured by flash burns on the ninth floor of a downtown Seattle high-rise Tuesday, according to the Seattle Fire Department.

The incident in the 1200 block of Second Avenue was classified on dispatch logs as electrical, and Seattle Fire said that it occurred in a vault room of the under-construction building. While no fire occurred, enough heat was created to injure the workers.

Three workers had burns; two were taken in stable condition to Harborview Medical Center.

Note: This story was updated with new information that no fire occurred.