UPDATE 10:00 P.M| The King County Medical Examiner’s Office has identified the homicide victim as Michael Stevenson, 40, of Auburn.
Three people have been arrested in connection with last night’s fatal shooting at an apartment complex in Auburn, police said.
The shooting stemmed from a fight that began between two groups of people at 8:30 p.m. in an apartment at 2021 I Street Northeast, police said.
Most Read Local Stories
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- Washington state workers are getting exemptions to avoid the COVID-19 vaccine — but will they keep their jobs?
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
The fight spilled into a hallway, where a 39-year-old man was fatally shot and a 23-year-old man suffered non-life-threatening stab and gunshot wounds, according to police. In addition, a 30-year-woman was cut on the arm.
Both injured people were taken to Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center.
In addition to the three arrests, police said weapons believed to have been used in the attack have been recovered. Police also said there may be additional suspects.