Police have arrested two suspects in Tuesday's north Spokane home invasion in which occupants were bound with zip ties and one was pistol whipped.
Police have arrested two suspects in Tuesday’s north Spokane home invasion in which occupants were bound with zip ties and one was pistol whipped.
The sheriff’s office says when detectives arrested a 28-year-old man Wednesday he had credit cards and a driver’s license belonging to one of the victims. And, after a 21-year-old man was arrested Wednesday police recovered a stolen game console and also found a stolen gun and baggies of methamphetamine.
The Spokesman-Review reports ( http://is.gd/WzZQkt) the two were jailed for investigation of robbery, burglary and kidnapping.
Police are looking for two other suspects.
Most Read Local Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com