From The Associated Press:
Police have arrested two suspects in the armed robbery of two students Friday morning in Shoreline.
King County sheriff’s spokeswoman Katie Larson told KOMO-TV one student was from Shorewood High School and the other from nearby Shoreline Community College.
They were walking near the high school when they were confronted by the two men. One was armed with a gun. Backpacks and a school-issued iPad were reportedly stolen.
Most Read Local Stories
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Video shows helicopter rescue of missing hiker in Olympic National Park
- 2 killed in crash on I-90 after car hydroplaned, officials say
- One killed in North Seattle shooting
Responding officers chased down one suspect right away. Shorewood High School was locked down as deputies brought in police dogs and searched for the second suspect. He was caught trying to make his way through a nearby apartment complex.
No students were injured.