EVERETT — A Snohomish County fire official says a man and woman have been seriously burned in a house fire near Everett.
The fire was reported Friday afternoon at a manufactured home just west of Silver Lake.
Fire District 1 Battalion Chief Jerry Sheehan tells The Daily Herald the two injured residents were taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
Most Read Local Stories
- Missing Lummi Nation woman found alive, aunt says
- Wondering why society went off-kilter during the pandemic? It was all predicted in this book
- Washington state analyzed two COVID scenarios for fall. One is much worse than the other
- This says it all: Congressman proposes 'Masks Off Act' for schools as 29% of COVID cases in his area are in schoolchildren
- King County head of homelessness may be an 'impossible' job, but Marc Dones is optimistic
He estimated damage to the building and contents at roughly $130,000.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Several neighbors corralled two dogs that live at the home to keep them safe.